1 cup kosher salt
3 cups sugar
9 large egg yolks
1. Combine salt & sugar.
2. Lay half the mixture on the bottom of a deep tupperware.
3. Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Discard the whites(use for omelette or whatever).
3. Create grooves for the egg yolks to sit it. Place the egg yolks in.
4. Cover the yolks with the rest of the salt & sugar mixture.
5. Close the top on the tupperware & store in the fridge for minimum 3 days.
6. Wash the mixture off & enjoy
6. Enjoy with steaks, pasta, alcoholic drinks, or on its own to weird people out!